Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh, Baby!



I think this Little All Star outfit is just adorable! Mr. Handsome thinks so too. It's hard to tell from these pictures how much he has grown. I'll have to take some photos of him in the bassinet. He looks like a giant baby when he is in there. It's a good thing his Crazy Granny has a crib for him to use.
Owen went with me to see the doctor today. The bad news is that Owen's giant head caused some trauma when he was on his way into our bright, shiny new world and my body hasn't finished healing yet. I have to see the doc again in a few weeks to determine whether or not the doc needs to intervene. The good news is that I've lost 27 pounds! I only have to lose 10 more to be at my Pre-Owen weight. Then I'll only have to lose about 15 more pounds to match my wedding weight. The doctor recommends Weight Watchers. I calculated my daily points and discovered that I get 10 extra points each day because I'm nursing. For those of you who aren't familiar with WW, 10 points is equal to 3 Krispy Kreme Donuts or 5 bananas or 2 PopTarts. With any luck, I will soon be blogging about my rapid weight loss and showing off a hot bikini bod (Not that I would actually wear a bikini ever again).

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your recovery and hope you enjoy WW, the first week I was soooooo hungry. Best of luck momma, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny, because in my first WW week, I was like I really have to eat that too? I love that diet!

    So proud of you for already losing 27 lbs. You are a champ. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete