Monday, June 22, 2009

Projectile Poop and Father's Day














Owen and I have had a busy, busy week. We've been to the outlet mall and Wegman's and the post office and the credit union. We even stopped in to visit our English teacher pals as they were grading the Regents Exams.


Owen's favorite part of the week was pooping on me...twice. After our 3am feeding, we made our way to the changing table. It was unusual to find only a wet diaper at this time in the early morn (Owen will probably way embarrassed for all this delicate information being shared on the Internet). I went about my diapering duty as usual, when my darling son shot projectile poop across the changing table and on the Diaper Genie. "Crazy Baby," I thought. I grabbed a handful of wipes and starting sopping up the yellow goo. As I was wiping up my crazy baby, he pooped AGAIN. This time the warm goo landed on me and I screamed, waking my snoring husband who fortunately came running. I left him to deal with The Poop Monster while I cleaned myself up.


We had a relaxing Father's Day weekend and took lots of photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hope minus the poo that Joel had a great official first Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete