Sunday, June 14, 2009

11 Months til Birthday Cake




Owen is one month old today! He celebrated by peeing on his face and the carpet and my leg. Feeling someone's pee run down my leg as I stood up was definitely an unusual sensation. And I'm sure that peeing on your own face is also an unusual sensation. We did something really wild and crazy this morning by giving Owen an unscheduled bath. He woke up with dried spit up on his cheek and in his ear and in his fuzzy hair. He enjoys bath time because he likes to have his head massaged. But I have to tell you...washing dried spit up out of a one-month old's ear is not an easy task.
We all survived Owen's first weekend at camp. We went for a quick walk outside, but it was windy so we didn't stay out long. We did make it to the village garage sale yesterday. Owen didn't get anything, but I made the ultimate purchase - DC Talk's "Free at Last" CD was only 25 cents! Can you believe it!
Owen is currently chillin' with his daddy on the couch right now. They're watching the Yankees and chatting about what they are going to do for Father's Day next weekend. Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment