Thursday, July 2, 2009

How many chins does this baby need?

Owen is down to only five feedings each day. Do you think that's normal? It's working for me. We've cut out his 9:30PM feeding because now he goes to bed around 8PM. It's great because then Joel and I have a little bit of time to be "Joel and Sarah" and not "Daddy and Mommy."
We tried to stretch Mr. Handsome out on the changing table to measure him, but he wasn't beimg cooperative. We think he's about 23.5 inches now; he was 22 inches at birth. His foot is the same length as the palm of my hand. He's growing so fast!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you get Joel and Sarah time, I don't remember when I became Jenn again and not just Avery's mommy, (not that I don't LOVE) being Avery's mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, he is a cute baby....brace yourself little people grow incredibly fast. I have breakdowns about it often! Congrats on the weight loss that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete