Friday, June 12, 2009

Evidence of Sleep Deprivation

My favorite man and I decided to take a little trip to the outlet mall. We were going crazy being trapped in the house all day and wanted to enjoy that beautiful sunshine and fresh air. Opening the apartment windows just isn't the same as actually being immersed in the outdoors. And what better way to enjoy the outdoors than to go to the outlet mall?

As we were cruising by The Gap, Owen suggested that I go in and buy myself something nice. He told me that I deserve it for being the best mom ever. I just had to agree with him, so we fell into The Gap. While I was preparing to put on a fashion show in the dressing room I realized that the capris I had been wearing on our outdoor adventure were inside out! I have no idea if anyone noticed or not.

And while we're on the subject of fashion (of which I know barely anything), we need to talk about a post-partum line of clothing. We ladies have juniors, misses, womens, petites, maternity, and probably other sections of clothing to shop in. Why isn't there a post-partum line of clothes for new mothers? Someone get Mr. Macy on the line! We need to chat.

1 comment:

  1. Word!!! You just have to buy like 6 sizes bigger. My question is why don't our bodies just automatically snap back to how they were pre-baby, riddle me this!!

    ReplyDelete