Monday, June 29, 2009

We Need Your Help TODAY

Donors Choose is an organization that helps public school teachers get the supplies and materials they need for their classrooms. So far, I've received 50 free copies of A Raisin in the Sun, a bulletin board, and 130 copies of Spark Charts to give to the seniors. I've been seeking funding for some nonfiction books for my classroom, but time is running out. I only have a week left to get the money I need. Check out the link below to read my proposal...
http://www.donorschoose.org/donors/proposal.html?id=252181&sharebar=true&utm_campaign=exp-soon-teach

1 comment:

  1. One of my teaching mommies is cleaning out her attic because she's not going back to teaching, anything specific you could use? I could bring it up to NY. LMK. xoxo

    ReplyDelete