Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Good Night's Rest


Look at those long legs!

We slept for 5 straight hours last night! Hooray! Owen slept through his midnight feeding, so we slept from 10:00 until 3:00. He wasn't interested in going right back to bed after the 3:00 feeding, but I was so excited that he slept for 5 hours that I didn't even care. I also didn't mind being peed on twice and spit up on before the sun was barely up this morning. We had a good day just hanging out and staring at each other. I decided to deviate from my usual "Jesus Loves Me" routine and did a little "You are my Sunshine." He seemed to like that too.

Yesterday we made our first trip to the grocery store. It was about time. You'd think I was Old Mother Hubbard or something. Our cupboards (and refrigerator) were bare. We were successful and made it home with any incidences. Owen is a good shopper.

We got O's birth certificate, SS# and both of our hospital bills in the mail. My bill is more than Owen's by about $500, but our insurance should cover it as soon as he is added.

1 comment:

  1. He is SOOO adorable. Great talking to you last night. Hope your travels went well!

    ReplyDelete