Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ladies' Man

Owen got the proofs back from his school pictures. This one is probably my favorite. The gals at daycare said Owen was the best smiling baby in his class. How cute is he with that pumpkin!




I neglected to post Owen's new food of the week - green beans! And let me tell you, this kid is a green bean monster! Last night, every time I gave him a bite of rice cereal, he put his tongue in the way and screamed at me. When I gave him a bite of green beans, he was my BFF and opened his cute lil mouth nice and wide. Since he gobbled up all the green beans, he's going to have squash tonight.








So when I picked Owen up from daycare on Friday, of course he didn't have socks on. (If you've read my previous posts, you know that he's the weird sock sucker.) I asked his teacher if his socks were in his cubby and she told me that she had to take Owen's socks off because one of the little girls in his class was after them. Apparently, Aubrey (which was going to be O's name if he had been a girl) has a little crush on Owen and needed to find a way to get his attention. What better way than showing that she has just as weird a sock fetish as he does? She took his socks off and sucked on them. What goofy babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment