Wednesday, October 7, 2009

He's the Weird Kid.

Look at the head control!




After Owen's teacher told me that he didn't have a bowel movement yet today and that I should expect a big one at home tonight (for Joel, of course), she told me that my kid is the weird one in his daycare class. Now, she didn't use those words, but I know what she was thinking. Owen is going to be the kid everyone whispers about behind is back, and I'm going to be the mom they stare at when I go to the grocery store. I mentioned Owen's sock fetish in my previous post. Well, it gets worse. Not only does he take his own socks off to suck on, he has started stealing other kids' socks so that he can put them in his mouth. Yep, that's my kid. He's a sock sucker. We're getting counseling for him immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment